Causes of prostatitis
Urology / / May 03, 2016
Acute and chronic prostatitis - a serious problem, lies in wait for the young men and women, from 16 - 20 years.
Causes of this disease are the most sexual infections:
- other infections, sexually transmitted diseases.
also cause of prostatitis may provide the following phenomena:
- stagnation of blood in the pelvis
- secretion stagnation in the acini gland, which is the result of prolonged abstinence
- unfulfilled sexual arousal
- excessive masturbation
- sexual perversion
- defective ejaculation, which occurs when non-compliance of sexual partners
- lack of active movement (sitting behind the wheel, doing "sedentary" work, we almost stopped moving)
- chronic constipation
- perineal trauma
- nicotine intoxication
- enlargement and inflammation of hemorrhoidal veins
consequence of these reasons is:
- reducing the number of secret
- decrease in immune and bactericidal functions
- decrease playback functions
- decreased sexual function
urinary disorders - appearance of nighttime urinary
- the changing nature of the urine stream
often chronic prostatitis combined with the appearance of stones in the prostate gland, often secondary inflammation caused by stones prostate, causes a change in the chemical environment,precipitation of salts and the emergence of new stones.
big role in the occurrence of chronic prostatitis play urethral injury.In connection with swelling arises, the outflow of acini difficult, leading to inflammation.
Often men do not notice at all, or note in passing the above symptoms and the reasons due to which they arise.This leads to the fact that the patients go to the doctor only when their body in irreversible changes and assist the patient in this situation can only partially.But, nevertheless, an adequate understanding of the causes and development of the disease leads to the correct solution in the tactics of treatment and subsequent rehabilitation.