Combined treatment of injuries
Traumatology / / August 12, 2017
Variety of skeletal injuries and their combinations with damage other tissues and organs often requires the use of one victim at a time (or sequentially) 2 or more treatments.In practice, successfully used the Ilizarov apparatus (or its separate sections) in combination with other methods of fixation of bone fragments - submerged structures, skeletal traction, plaster bandages.
Combination therapies polifraktur
and - at fractures of the femur and tibia of one limb;b - when comminuted fractures Bennett (Transosseous distraction osteosynthesis by Ilizarov and longetnaya cast);in - with intra-articular fractures of the condyles of the femur or tibia and diaphyseal (or spit) fractures of the hip.
- Treatment of combined traumatic brain injury
- Conservative treatment for multiple fractures
- limbs plaster bandage
- First aid and treatment for injuries of the abdomen
- First aid for multiple pelvic fractures
- First aid for burns injuries complicated
- damage to abdominal organs and limbs
1. Open comminuted fractures of the tibia in patients with severe polytrauma ( "pre-commit", "medical transport immobilization", "primary therapeutic immobilization").When fractures in the knee joint, the proximal fixation point external distractor is in the supracondylar area of the hip, distal - in the lower third of the tibia;at diaphyseal shin polifrakturah distractor fixation points are located at the proximal and distal tibia metaepiphysis;low fractures of the distal tibia point fixation distraction device passes through the heel bone.
2. Open and closed comminuted fractures of the leg bones, shoulder, forearm in mass affected revenues.
3. Intra-articular and periarticular fractures and bone perelomovyvihi wrist.
Options provisional fixation of bone fragments
and - with shoulder polifrakturah (Ilizarov apparatus of the two arcs and longetnaya cast);b - with open fractures of the tibia (the spoke-fixation rod apparatus Gryaznuhina: I - bars, D 3-4 mm, 2 - needles, D 1-2 mm).
In unilateral fractures of the femur and tibia are various treatment options: Transosseous osteosynthesis of the tibia by Ilizarov and skeletal traction thigh (for trochanteric fractures) Transosseous osteosynthesis of shin and internal fixation hip massive rod (at diaphyseal fractures), internal fixation screws compressesplates of the tibia and femur (if oblique, helical, krupnooskolchatyh fractures) in conjunction with extrafocal Ilizarov external fixator.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017