The complex of therapeutic exercises in patients with coronary heart disease
Cardiovascular Diseases / / April 29, 2016
active physical exercise not only normalize the response of the cardiovascular, respiratory and other systems, but also to restore the recovering adaptability to climatic factors that increase human resistance to disease, stress.In many diseases the correct dosage exercise slow the progression of the disease process and contributes to the rapid restoration of the disturbed functions.Such good results are helping to achieve regular gymnastics, sports, tempering.
must, however, remember that high physical activity contribute to significant changes in the body, metabolic disorders, tissue hypoxia.From this we can conclude that any physical activity should be strictly dosed, performed under the supervision of, or advice of a doctor.
Coronary heart disease (CHD) - acute or chronic disease associated with a decrease in or cessation of the delivery of blood to the myocardium due to the pathological process in the arteries of the heart system.The cause of the disease may be vascular spasm caused by strong e
effective method of preventing ischemic heart disease (other than nutrition, compliance with the regime of the day) are moderate physical exercise - walking, jogging, skiing, hiking classes, bicycling, swimming.Do not be carried away by heavy lifting (weights, dumbbells large) in the morning, it is better not to make long (over an hour) run, which causes fatigue.It should be hardening.
exercises for the treatment of coronary heart disease
Legend: IP - the starting position;TM - a slow pace;TC - average rate.
1. IP - standing on the seat of the chair, his hands on his belt.Lay your hands in the parties - a breath;hands on the waist - exhale.Exercise perform 4-6 times.Breathing evenly.
2. SP - the same.Hands up - breath;forward bend - exhale.So 5-7 times.TC.
3. IP - standing, hands in front of chest.Lay your hands in the parties - a breath;back to the IP - exhale.4-6 times.TM.
4. SP - standing chair.Crouch - exhale, stand - breath.5-7 times.TM.
5. IP - sitting.Bend the right leg - Cotton;return to the SP.The same with the other leg.3-5.TC.
6. IP - sitting on a chair.Crouch in front of the chair;return to the SP.Breathing not delay.5-7 times.TM.
7. IP - the same legs straight, arms ahead.Bend your knees, hands - on a belt;return to the SP.4-6 times.TC.
8. IP - standing.Pull right foot back, hands up - breath;back to the IP - exhale.The same with the left foot.4-6 times.TM.
9. IP - standing, hands on his belt.The slopes of the left and right 3-5 times.TM.
10. IP - standing, hands in front of chest.Lay your hands in the parties - a breath;back to the IP - exhale.4-6 times.TC.
11. IP - standing.Pull the right leg and arm forward.The same with the left foot.At 3-5 times.TC.
12. IP - standing, hands up.crouch;return to the SP.5-7 times.TC.Breathing evenly.
13. IP - the same hands up, hands in the "lock".The rotation of the torso.3-5.TM.Breathing not delay.
14. IP - standing.Step the left foot forward - hands up;return to the SP.The same with the right foot.At 5-7 times.TC.
15. IP - standing, hands over the breast.Turns left and right hand with breeding.4-5.TM.
16. IP - standing, hands to shoulders.In turn straighten arms.6-7 times.TC.
17. Walking on the spot or in the room - 30 seconds.Breathing evenly.
03 Jun, 2016
03 Jun, 2016