Modern information requirements and options for their application for the development of health care quality management system
Science Articles / / May 15, 2016
Hutorskoy ML City Hall Health Department, Tolyatti
to the strategic directions of the municipal health system development is the creation of a unified interdepartmental information space to effectively address the health problems of the city's population.
single information space - a collection of information resources and technologies for their maintenance and use of the information telecommunication networks operating on the basis of a unified system of principles and general rules of health and the MMI system.
Department of Health Mr. Togliatti actively, consistently, evolutionarily solves the problem of organizing a common information space in the network of the city Lipetsk State Technical University with the participation of all interested bodies, institutions and organizations of the city and regional levels.
Implementation of a common policy in the field of Health Informatization allowed:
- to implement modern information technologies in a number of inpatient and outpatient clinics, s
- establish and ensure the development of a common information space of the health system and the subjects of compulsory medical insurance;
- to create a single register of urban residents insured of the first kind, speaking customer development and implementation on the basis of
Medical insurance company "ASKO-VAZ" information clearing house in the CHI system, whose services now have the opportunity to enjoy all the subjects of the CHI system of the city;
- ensure the statistical records of all inpatients city;
- to create a single urban pharmaceutical information exchange system, including accounting and control release of drugs preferential categories of patients;
- create a system of departmental and municipal departmental examination of quality of care through the introduction of modern information technologies;
- to organize distributed computing data base of personalized health facilities the city, first of all, treated and in treatment of patients at the city hospital № 1.
The main objective of the formation of a single information space, the municipal health management system is to ensure its integration into the information environment of health systemsregion and the Russian Federation.For example, in general, the health care system Togliatti Samara region viewed these interpenetrating common functional tasks, the number of which is extended over time.This, above all, the CHI system problems to be solved in a complex relationship with the treatment - prevention, health care institutions.
Given the radical changes in the life of society, its political orientation, the concept of economic development with the transition to a market economy, we need a new concept of health systems, forms and methods of management to them.
Authority control territory health defines the objectives in the field of public health functions with which to be achieved certain goals, systems that are designed to perform specific functions and management of these systems structure,
In our opinion, there are two fundamental provisions of modern conceptual approach toconstruction of municipal health management system:
- The first position - is the focus of the modern system of the municipal health management to ensure proper quality of care.
- The second position - it is the maximum utilization of the construction of a modern management system of municipal public health system approach, concepts and methods of the general theory of management.
1. modern approach to solving quality control problems.
Quality Management products and services, including medical, that is a problem to be solved by, based on Professor Lapidus VAXX century left.Currently it is developing a progressive concept of quality management, which has agreed to the name of the world's «Total Quality Management» (TQM), which translates as "Total Quality Management".Any advanced (educated, good) health manager, surely must know the basic provisions and principles of TQ M . So here we select only those on the need for which is specified practice of modern Russian health and in particular health care practice in Togliatti.
Firstly, control health care should not be based on the opinions and emotions of staff and managers, and based on facts.The ability to comply with this principle depends on the thoroughness and objectivity of the analysis of the actual state of the quality of care (ILC), including the use of modern methods of statistical quality control.These include checklists, Ishikawa diagram , Pareto chart, and some others.The second condition for effective management - the need for the world's achievements in standardization to address health problems in our practice, based on the guidelines for standardization in the healthcare of the Russian Federation, we started to use the materials of international standards ISO series.In particular, ISO 9000: 2000. "Quality management systems Fundamentals and vocabulary" and ISO 9001: 2000 "Quality Management System Requirements.".
emphasize that the application of these international standards is a necessary component of TQM.
Personal data on current approaches to quality management, shown above, are given for a correct representation of the theoretical framework, which formed the basis for the creation and gradual development of the Commission's control system in our city.
Continued : p-2;pg-3