Nutrition and Fitness
Healthy Eating And Diet / / May 01, 2016
building muscle or losing weight with the help of proper nutrition - and it all starts in the kitchen, not the gym.Nutrition is one of the most important components of the preparation of any athlete.In this article, we will discuss what you need to have before and after sports training.
Eating before exercise
Before exercise, a person needs to bring his body in such a state, that he might receive from the exercise maximum benefit and return - to adequately carry all exercise at the gym, especially from hard training with heavy liftingor jogging.
If an athlete wants to eat before training, he can do it to achieve the following objectives right:
- getting the energy needed for physical exertion in training;
- reduction in the depletion of glycogen in the muscles (glycogen - a polysaccharide, and, in some way, animal starch, formed by glucose residues);
- decrease muscle breakdown;
Because the body during resistance training properly functioning due to glycogen as the main power supply to the tra
Worth focus on complex carbohydrates with a low glycemic index (this is, for example, porridge from cereals meal, including oatmeal, whole wheat bread, peanuts, many fruits and vegetables, pasta, etc.), as they providea steady stream of energy to the body.Meanwhile, carbohydrates with a high glycemic index quickly into the blood, causing a rapid increase in energy, and then its decline - even before one gets to the gym.
also absolutely necessary to include protein in your diet, as they are the building blocks for muscle.Recommended focus on proteins that are slowly digestible - especially such as casein (or caseinate - complex protein formed by curdling milk from kazeinogen Casein in bound form is present in the milk as a salt or calcium caseinate Coagulation of casein in milk occurs under the influence of proteolytic..enzyme rennet juice, thereby producing cheese, and acids which are produced by lactic acid bacteria, resulting in a curd or direct addition of acids, resulting in a technical casein casein -. one of the major protein components of milk, curd, cheese, andcaseins other dairy products used in the dairy industry -. white powder with a light cream color, with a characteristic smell), so that the body was enough to provide the amino acids that build muscle during exercise.
recommend about 60% -70% of total calories from carbohydrates take, and the rest - from proteins with a minimal amount of fat.This type of food should be about 40-60 minutes before training.We recommended to take on the road, on the way to the gym, fruit (banana, apple) or other simple sugars, which can increase the amount of glycogen, the sacrificial sharply during exercise.
Power after training
food after exercise plays a significant role when it comes to the delivery of the body of all that is necessary for growth, healing, strengthening, recovery and adaptation to the conditions that occur in ??while training.
In particular, the food after exercise can help to achieve the following objectives:
- replenishment of glycogen;
- increase in muscle protein synthesis (synthesis - the process of association or connection in the whole of all the previously fragmented; the synthesis of muscle protein is used to build muscle);
- increasing the total recovery by reducing pain and fatigue;
- decrease cortisol (or hydrocortisone, compound F - this is the main biologically active catabolic glucocorticoid hormone that destroys proteins that promotes fat storage and increases the level of glucose in the blood, under the influence of adrenocorticotropic hormone secreted by the adrenal cortex, is a regulator of the carbohydrate metabolism of the body and is involved inthe development of stress reactions principal value of cortisol -. the preservation of energy resources of the body).
- What products should be present in the diet of beauty?
- Simple and complex carbohydrates: Do we need them
- 8 products that reduce cholesterol in the blood
- Useful and harmful products for liver
- Sports nutrition, or eating in sports
After training the athlete usually want to eat, and how he hastens to consume protein and carbohydrate foods as soon as possible.An hour later after training offer him to try to eat a protein that acts quickly (quickly converted into energy) - for example, whey protein, and not a hard meat or dairy foods.Whey protein is digested faster than the solid sources of protein for the following reasons:
- liquid meals digest faster than any solid food;
- whey protein is the fastest, which can only digest the human body;
- correctly replenishing your energy reserves with the help of healthy food before and after exercise, a person can achieve the goal of building a strong, strong and healthy muscle mass at the same time losing fat and staying slim.