Gluten-free diet in celiac disease
Healthy Eating And Diet / / April 19, 2016
Alternative title: diet for glyutenochuvstvitelnoy enteropathy.
Celiac disease (gluten enteropathy, Gee's disease, glyutenenteropatiya, intestinal infantilism) - multifactorial disease with digestive disorders caused by damage to the villi of the small intestine by certain foods containing proteins gluten and those close to him cereal proteins - Avenyn, hordein, etc.. health damage occurs due to the reaction to gluten existing in wheat, barley, rye and possibly oats.
has mixed autoimmune, allergic, hereditary genesis, inherited in an autosomal dominant pattern) - immune system disorders, which are transferred in from generation to generation of families.
gluten (gluten) - a protein found in wheat, barley, rye and sometimes oats (food and medicines).When a person with celiac disease eats or drinks anything containing gluten, their immune system reacts to damage the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.These injuries affect the body's ability to absorb nutrients.To prevent symptoms of the d
What could have celiac disease and gluten intolerance
gluten-free diet include:
- cereals other than wheat or barley malt;
- fruits and vegetables;
- meat, poultry and fish (not breaded or with sauce);
- oats (may be useful for some people with celiac disease, but it can have, after consultation with your doctor or nutritionist);
patients with celiac disease can eat foods such as pasta, bread, pancakes, pastries, made with rice, buckwheat, potatoes or corn flour and starch.
Other foods that celiac disease can be used for cooking:
- flax, millet;
- legumes, nuts, seeds, etc.
- How to gain muscle, lose fat, there is a before and after training
- iron deficiency in the diet
- whole truth about gluten
- Celiac sprue: Causes, Symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prevention
- Simple and complex carbohydrates: they us
need something you can not have celiac disease and gluten intolerance
gluten-free diet involves the rejection of all foods, beverages and medicines,made from gluten.This means that there is no need to do anything that is made from barley, wheat and rye.Everything is made from white flour, it is prohibited.
Obvious sources of gluten:
- breaded products;
- bread, bagels, croissants, muffins;
- cakes, donuts, pies;
- fine grinding cereals;
- cold cuts, hot dogs, salami, sausage;
- crackers and many ready-made meals - for example, potato or corn chips;
- pancakes, waffles;
- pasta and pizza;
less obvious products that should be removed from the diet:
- candy (if you leave, it is very good);
- matzah or bread;
- marinades, sauces, soy sauce;
- salad dressing (you can leave quite a bit);
- fat part of the turkey or chicken.
There is a risk of contamination of components or products that are made on the same production line or in the same place and foods containing gluten.
Dieting in restaurants, at work, at school and at public events can be challenging.It is important to read the product composition and ingredients on the labels before buying due to the widespread use of wheat and barley in food products.
Despite the problems, maintain a healthy, balanced diet may be due to the self-discipline and planning their supply.