Complex physical therapy in colitis
Gastroenterology / / August 12, 2017
Colitis - a chronic inflammation of the large intestine.Important role in their appearance plays a prolonged malnutrition, constipation, abuse of laxatives.In this disease, useful physical education classes.
Legend: IP - the starting position;TM - a slow pace;TC - average rate.
1. Walking through the room of 30-60 seconds, alternated with breathing exercises.
2. IP - lying on his back.Flexion and extension of the trunk.TM.6-8 times.Breathing evenly.
3. IP - the same.By turns the legs flexion.TC.5-7 times each leg.
4. IP - the same.Take turns lifting leg up.TC.6-8 times each leg.
5. IP - sitting, hands in the back fence.Lifting and lowering direct legs.TC.5-7 times.
6. SP - on all fours.Lead legs back and then pulling her to her stomach.The same with the other leg.TC.5-8 times each leg.
7. IP - lying on his back, legs bent.legs turn to the left - right.TM.6-8 times in each direction.
8. IP - lying on your back, bend, his hands behind.Sit down.Back to SP.TC.5-7 times.
9. IP - the same."A bik
10. IP - sitting on a chair, his hands behind the fence.Deep squats forward;return to the SP.TC.6-8 times.
11. IP - sitting on a chair.Lean forward.TM.5-7 times.When tilting - exhale.
12. IP - the same, only the hands on the belt.Lean forward.TC.4-6 times.
13. IP - sitting, hands to the sides.Turns left and right.TC.5-7 times in each direction.
14. SP - standing chair.Step left foot - a breath;back to the IP - exhale.The same with the other leg.TC.6-8 times with each leg.
15. IP - lying on his back.Bend - breath;back to the IP - exhale.TM.5-7 times.
16. IP - lying down, hands behind the fence - bend.Sit down - bend.TC.6-8 times.
- Colitis: causes of colitis, colitis symptoms, treatment of colitis
- Crohn's Disease: Causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or noise,rumbling in the stomach and intestines
17. SP - Bozeman.Raise your pelvis up - breath;back to the IP - exhale.TC.5-8 times.
18. IP - standing, hands on his belt.The slopes of the left and right.TM.6-8 times in each direction.
19. IP - standing.The rotation of the torso.TC.5-8 times in each direction.
20. IP - standing.Squats.TC.5-8 times.
21. IP - sitting on a chair.Tilted back and forth.TM.5-8 times.
22. Walking through the room of 30-60 seconds.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017