The complex of therapeutic exercises for stomach ulcers and 12 duodenal ulcer
Gastroenterology / / August 12, 2017
Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer video
Peptic ulcer usually occurs as a result of nervous and mental overvoltage, causing a violation of the stomach and bowel functions.Contribute to the development of the disease poor nutrition, smoking, alcohol abuse, as well as genetic predisposition.This disease is characterized by complaints of sour belching, heartburn, nausea.The main symptom of the disease - pain in the epigastric region, worse in spring and autumn.Besides suffering from this disease characterized by anxiety, irritability, sleep disturbance.
Gymnastics can do when you do not have an exacerbation.Useful swimming, skiing, tempering, massage the back and lower limbs.
Legend: IP - the starting position;TM - a slow pace;TC - average rate.
1. IP - sitting on a chair, his hands in front of chest.Turn towards dilution hands.TC.6-8 times.
2. SP - the same.Alternating legs straighten.TC.8-10 times.
3. IP - the same.Hands up, bend the left leg at the knee - breath;back to the IP - exhale.TM.5
4. IP - sitting on a chair.Low squat - exhale;return to the SP - breath.TC.6-8 times.
5. IP - sitting, hands on his knees.Dilute the knees to the side - breath;back to the IP - exhale.TM.6-8 times.
6. IP - sitting.By turns the legs flexion in the knee and hip joints.TC.6-8 times.
7. IP - standing chair.In turn attacks the left and right feet forward.TM.6-7 times.
8. IP - the same.Pull your right leg and your arms forward - breath;back to the IP - exhale.The same with the left foot.TC.6-8 times.
9. IP - standing.Step with your left foot on the chair.The same with the right foot.TM.5-7 times.
10. IP - lying.In turn retraction of the left and right leg up.TC.6-8 times.
11. IP - lying on his right side, his right hand over his head.Bending left leg and hands up abduction.The same - on the left side.TC.6-8 times.
12. SP - on all fours.In turn back foot abduction and hands.TC.6-8 times.
13. IP - lying.By turns the legs flexion and extension.TM.5-7 times.
- Gastritis with low acidity, traditional treatments
- Nutrition in chronic gastritis
- Diet for peptic ulcer
- Diet for gastritis
- Dietetic therapy at a peptic ulcer
- Peptic ulcerstomach and duodenum 12
14. IP - standing.Hands up - breath;hands down - exhale, relax your muscles.TM.4-6 times.
15. IP - standing, hands on his belt.The slopes of the left and right, with one arm going up.TC.6-8 times.
16.IP - standing.Hands up - breath;forward bend - exhale.TM.5-7 times.
17. IP - standing, hands to shoulders.Take turns lifting hands up.TC.6-8 times.
18. Walking in place or around the room.Breathing evenly.30-60 sec.