Hyperactivity in children
Children And Health / / August 12, 2017
Hyperactivity - a condition in which anxiety and physical human activity exceeds the norm.If this behavior becomes a problem for the people around them, it is explained as hyperactivity disorder behavior.Hyperactivity is most common in children and adolescents because the emotions caused.
Hyperactivity is also used to describe a situation where any part of the body is too active - for example, when the thyroid gland produces too much hormone (overactive thyroid, or hyperthyroidism - means that it produces too much hormone, resulting in a human body uses available. his energy at an accelerated pace to overactivity of the thyroid gland is characterized by: increased nervousness, bad mood, insomnia, rapid weight loss, excessive sweating and incomprehensible tremor muscle All these symptoms may be indicative of disorders of the thyroid gland It can not be cured only drugs -..you need good nutrition, as well as putting in order all the biomechanical processes in the body).
hyperactive behavior usually refe
typical behavior of hyperactive person, including children, may include:
- fidgeting or constant movement and other movements;
- frequent walking in different directions;
- a lot of chatter;
- difficulty in participating in quiet activities (eg, reading).
Hyperactivity is not easy and not immediately determined.This often depends on the observer.Behavior that seems overly active for one person may not seem too active for another.However, some people, including children, in comparison with other, apparently much more active, which can be a problem if it interferes with schoolwork or friendships with other children.This hyperactivity is often a bigger problem for schools and parents than for the child.
many hyperactive children are unhappy, and some of them sometimes even depressed.Hyperactive behavior may make a child subject to bullying or complicate the process of learning in the school, as well as its interaction with other children.Children who are hyperactive, often punished for their behavior.
Excessive movement (hyperkinetic behavior) changes often, and hyperactivity is reduced - as the child grows.It could disappear entirely by adolescence child.
Common causes hyperactivity
- attention deficit disorder of the nervous system;
- a brain disorder or central nervous system;
- emotional disorders;
- speech development in preschoolers
- effect of food on hyperactivity in children
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- norms of physical and mental development of children 0-5 years
- Therapeutic exercise andtempering children
treatment and home care
child who mostly just active often responds well to specific directions and a program of regular physical activity.On the other hand, a child with hyperactivity is not easy to follow directions and controlling his actions on the part of adult educators and mentors.
parent should consult a doctor if:
- his child seems persistently hyperactive;
- the child is very active, aggressive, impulsive and have difficulty concentrating;
- the level of activity of the child causes the social difficulties or learning difficulties.
doctor or nurse will perform a diagnostic examination and ask questions about the symptoms and the history of the child's illness - such as for example:
- whether it is a new behavior for the child or the child has always been very active;
- whether the child's behavior is getting worse;
- which of the following parent noticed in a child's behavior: if a child is physically active;easily distracted if the child;whether the child has a problem following directions;more or less active was the child;whether the child is in school more active than at home;
- What other symptoms are present.
doctor may recommend to the parent of the child to lead a full psychological evaluation, and analysis of home and school environment.
12 Aug, 2017
12 Aug, 2017