7 best exercises for herniated vertebral disc in the lower back
Diseases Of The Spine / / April 30, 2016
The spine consists of small bony structures, called "vertebrae", which only 24. This small bones almost spherical shape.Each vertebra is equipped with a small disk-shaped structure of viscous consistency, known as the "intervertebral disc".These discs have a sufficient distance from the adjacent vertebrae and intervertebral discs, together with the rear surface of the vertebrae form a channel within which is the spinal cord (the spinal canal).This is an important structure of the human body, which receives and transmits electrical impulses (stimuli) from different parts of the body to the brain and vice versa.
Spinal human brain is supported by a number of muscles.Appropriate exercises help relieve the pain and reduce the symptoms of a herniated disc.Needed muscle exercises on muscle groups associated with the affected area.Patients need to know the area in which there are intervertebral discs, and then choose the exercises associated with the muscles in this area.
Recommended list of the best exerc
1. This exercise can be done on the floor, on the mat or bed.It involves the movement of the lower back towards the surface on which you are performing the exercise, and vice versa, ie the rise of the waist from the floor with low amplitude and a return to the starting position (SP).Foot traffic should be minimal, and abdominal muscles to be active.This will reduce pain in the lower back of the abdominal muscles attach to the underside of the spine.Ten times repeated for efficiency.
2. Lie on your back on a flat surface, bend your knees.Place one hand to the other behind his head, lift your head and chest so that your chest is facing the spine.Do this exercise slowly and gradually.At the beginning of try not to do the movements of large amplitude.Repeat this exercise every day, as much more by increasing the number of revolutions.
3. Lie on your stomach.Raise the upper body via elbows and stay in such position for a short time, and then slowly lower the upper body downward.Make sure that during this exercise, you do not rise waist and hips.
4. Lie on your back on a flat surface, and look to the knee to the chest.Return the knee in SP.Repeat 5 times, then do the same with the other leg.You can also increase the amount of exercise each time.
- herniated discs of the lumbar: causes, diagnosis, treatment, complications
- Orthopedic corsets and posture correctors
- Secrets of a healthy spine
- Back pain and lower back
- How right arrow key topain in the shoulders and neck?
5. Lie on your back on a flat surface, and tighten the knees to the chest at an angle of 90 degrees.Put your hands on your knees, and then push your hands on your knees to lower them.After that, even strengthen pressure on the knees, to resist movement of the legs.All movements must be easy to pressure and avoid any unnecessary movement.This position must be maintained for a few seconds.Then slowly and gradually lower the legs to the SP.
6. Air Bike: Sit on a chair, resting his arms on the back.Put your knees and legs together, then lift them to the body, carrying out movement "pedals" in the air.Then repeat the same motion, keeping the knees as far as possible from the body.Make ten exercises, and, as far as possible, increase their number.
7. Lie on your back on a flat surface, bend your knees, place your hands under your knees and then gently pull the leg to the chest.Repeat the same with the other leg.This exercise should be connected on the lower portion of the thigh muscle.Then, just lying on the floor, knees bent, move your legs together on the right side and then the left side.Repeat this movement 5 times on each side.
can follow these best given in the examples, exercises with a herniated disc, but if muscle pain increases immediately cease to fulfill them.These exercises not only helps in reducing the pain, but they also activate muscle movement.Along with these tips on exercise, to prevent further degradation of the disc should also be supported and the correct position of the back.
22 Apr, 2016
22 Apr, 2016