Qigong slimming - one of the ancient Chinese techniques of psychophysical exercises that promote healing and proper operation of the body.If the organism will work correctly, the extra weight does not threaten him.
From the point of view of medicine of China, a person is regarded as a difficult system that can self-regulate and to be in equilibrium with the environment.Qigong theory identifies 12 major systems and subsystems 8 in the human body.For the system to work smoothly, qigong practice should properly influence them.
Qigong - is the art of breathing, because breath - the most weighty expression of life.The ability to manage the internal energy and your breath allows to lose weight effectively and harmlessly.
The main principle of this technique - the interaction of movements and thoughts through the breath, which is the basis of the natural state of the organism."All the exercises to be performed in complete tranquility and a mood. When a person loses weight, it is very
Quiet breathing helps the body rest and mind, and clear mind eliminates theincreased appetite.That person starts to eat mindfully, not overeating.Lose weight with Qigong is easy, if you learn to understand your body.Kohl decided to someone to beat overweight by gymnastics, it is necessary to adhere to basic rules.
What beginners should know
1. Just select 30-50 minutes a day to practice , preferably 10-20 minutes in the morning, afternoon and evening.If this is not possible, it is possible to exercise once a day.
2. It is recommended to do the exercises in half an hour, an hour after eating and no less than a couple of hours before bedtime.
3. Applying the method of qigong is necessary to give up bad habits - drinking and smoking.
4. In the menu, there must be plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, juices (natural).
5. It is preferable to engage in nature, but if you decide to do in the room, it is necessary to imagine a room without a ceiling, a cloudless sky overhead, underfoot - the soft grass, the rustle of leaves.
6. After exercise useful dried fruit snack or drink a glass of tea with honey.
7. For a couple of minutes before a meal should be one and a half minutes to breathe deeply and thoughtfully.Put your hands on your stomach and breathe evenly.Then you need to change the tempo: gently inhale and exhale all the air rapidly to the stomach almost stuck to his back.
Fundamentals of Qigong
conducts classes of Qigong, people are not wasting all the energy and stores it in your body.With regular training, supply of spiritual and physical energy is replenished, perfected body, normalize the work of all bodies, and at the same time improving the quality of life.training the body and mind, you can start with stretching, then move on to the physiotherapist.
basic position qigong - slightly bent knees, feet shoulder width apart, his head tilted slightly forward, arms extended in front of him so that his hands formed the boat, they accumulate energy.This exercises can be performed while sitting, taking a pose half lotus: hands on knees, palms facing down or up.
Tree Pose - main exercise.It is necessary to take the basic position, the hand - at the navel.Presenting his legs transformed into tree roots and how to grow in the ground, the body is transformed into the trunk, and arms are the branches.Breathe smoothly and quietly in this position for 5-10 minutes.Then we present rain, washing the trunk, and streams of water falling on the ground, carry it all the diseases and ailments.
Then there is the sun, warms its warm rays of a tree, and it is filled with energy and power, and a light breeze gently swaying tree: slightly swaying from side to side, rotate the wrists.Completing the exercise you need, putting his hands on his stomach.
Cope with cellulite help special massage Qigong: vigorous slap on the entire body, from top to bottom.Such active spanking activate the qi energy.
Qigong offers an original way to force yourself to give up the extra snack.With a feeling of hunger will help to cope massage ears - this "acupuncture" will signal the body of the feeling of satiety.