word "diet" in Greek «díaita» - lifestyle, diet.In this respect, ginger diet most closely corresponds to the meaning of the word "diet".Because ginger diet - not a list of a very restricted list of products that need to stretch for 3-6-7 days.It's just your usual way of life, plus a delicious, slightly tart, and very useful ginger tea.
the way, the interesting history of the emergence of ginger in Europe and Russia.It was brought to Europe from India in the Middle Ages, merchants, thus spreading the information that is growing ginger on the edge of the world in the country of cave inhabitants, troglodytes, who vigilantly guarded him.
Few saw troglodytes, but mysterious stories have led to the fact that the price of ginger has grown in popularity as people grew.In Russia, ginger appeared in the XIX century and at that time was very popular with chefs.The people also called it "the white root" or "inbir".Well, the name Ginger is a Sanskrit word meaning "horned root".
Main, the most important property o
Description ginger diet
How to brew ginger to lose weight
So, first prepare a ginger tea.To do this, one unit of ginger root (25-30 grams) to wash, peel.scrape skins better, because the nutrients are concentrated just below the surface.After that ginger root is rubbed on a fine grater, you can grind in a blender, you can just cut into small pieces.Shredded ginger fill 1.5-2 liters of boiling water and brewed as a tea.At short-term heating all the nutrients stored in ginger.And then, add in ginger tea to taste - honey, cranberry, cranberry, apple juice.Can lemon juice can be a sprig of mint.Infuse for 6-8 hours.It is convenient to cook in the evening, then in the morning ready to drink.
How to drink tea from ginger
1. Drinking need at least 1.5 liters of ginger tea a day.
2. The first reception of tea on an empty stomach in the morning, during the day between meals - 1-2 sip.Be sure each time for half an hour before meals for - a glass of tea.
3. Conventional diets with restrictions: a low-calorie diet - about 1500 -1600 kcal per day, non-sweet, fatty, salty and smoked.
4. Do not replace tea meals.
5. Ginger diet is contraindicated in pregnancy, lactation, and people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Please send us your comments about this diet.