This diet is related to diet rapid weight loss, it requires the highest possible exclusion from the diet of fats.Sticking to this diet may be in for quite a long time - even a few months;but at the same time we should not forget from time to time to show your doctor.After the weight of the body will come to normal, you can return to a normal balanced diet.
is noteworthy that in many patients after long-term compliance with this diet appears quite persistent aversion to all fat, and this can perhaps be attributed to the positive moments of the diet, as it prevents the rise of the new weight.However, the doctor after a diet excluding fat shall advise such a diet in which the patient would receive sufficient essential fatty acids.
The diet in the diet with the exception of fats can include the following products:
- veal, lamb, lean beef.Meat cooked or baked form.Before preparing all the fat is removed dishes necessarily;
- chicken and turkey - only boiled or baked
- lean fish: sea bass, cod, flounder, whitefish, haddock, etc. All fish - only boiled and baked;.
- seafood: shrimp, oysters, crabs, clams, mussels, lobster, scallops, etc .;
- sea kale;
- skim milk, buttermilk, low-fat cottage cheese, low-fat cheese;
- bread, rolls, biscuits;
- dishes from cereals;
- pasta and pasta products;
- a moderate amount of sugar, jam, jelly, jams, honey;
- any vegetables in any form - fresh or after heat treatment;and - greens.Vegetables and herbs should take the patient's diet as much as possible the volume.Especially note that the cooking of vegetables (eg, salads), in any case do not use butter, sour cream, mayonnaise;
- any fruit in any form - in bulk, canned, in the form of juices (svezheotzhatyh and canned);
- ketchup, mustard, various seasonings;
- organic coffee and Black tea (without the addition of whole milk and cream).
excluded from the diet:
- fat meat: pork, beef fat, mutton fat;sausages, bacon, bacon, etc .;
- duck meat;
- fatty fish: sardines, tuna, herring, salmon, etc .;
- whole milk, condensed milk, cream, sour cream, fat cottage cheese, fat cheese, processed cheese and cheese;
- butter;vegetable oils (including olive oil, and peanut, et al.);margarine;lard, internal fat;
- all fried;
- pies, cakes, donuts and pies, fried in vegetable oil, cakes;
- all nuts and seeds;
- cocoa and chocolate.