Tai Chi - a practice that came to us from ancient China and complements the principles of traditional Chinese medicine.Such Chinese martial arts, such as karate and kung fu are considered strong.Whereas the practice of tai chi - softer and involves muscle relaxation by repeating the slow, flowing movements.Tai chi firmly established in the life of not only the Chinese, but also in Europe, because it is its advantages are important in the modern world full of stress.The popularity of martial arts in the world began to take back in the 80s.Let those acquainted with this practice, and we are.
In Tai Chi you perform certain slow graceful movements, while your body remains straight and is in the upright position.Exercises include the implementation steps, weight movement and turns.During the execution of the exercise should be deeply and evenly breathe.To some extent this can be compared to yoga or ballet.
Like acupuncture, tai chi is based on the concept of Chi - the life force that runs through your bo
Modern researchers surprised the effects of tai chi on health.
Regular practice of Tai Chi:
- improve blood circulation
- increase muscle
- develop a sense of balance, flexibility, posture and coordination
- help reduce
- blood pressure to prevent osteoporosis
- reduce stress
- strengthen bones and joints, helping to prevent fractures in the elderly, as well as reduce the rehabilitation period after injuries and fractures
- strengthen the immune system and the nervous system, helps get rid of sleeping problems.
tai chi is available to people of any age and at any level of fitness.It is recommended that tai chi for the elderly.
Because tai chi emphasizes correct posture and balance, this exercise will be useful for women with fragile bones.
Another definite plus tai chi is that for employment does not require any special equipment and clothing, you can deal with right at home.
basic rules of physical exercise:
- movements should be slow and smooth.
- Attention should be directed to your own body.
- need to breathe slowly, deeply and freely.
- recommended a ten-minute warm-up before each class.
to practice tai chi clothing should be as comfortable and close to the body too tightly.In addition, pay attention to the fabric composition - it must "breathe".And if you want to get a special form of tai chi, it consists of a coat buttoned with a belt and elastic pants with an elastic band.