known that everything that gives us pleasure, or immoral, or leads to obesity.Unfortunately, the holidays more than flour and sweet than the immoral, or women after them would not have gained weight.But these are the traditions of Russian feast - eat, eat and eat again.A respect for tradition - a sign of the stability of society.Therefore, we will not dispute the habit of overeating at the table and discuss the last step of any holiday - the elimination of the consequences.
Most women after the holidays begin to sort out in my mind the options how to reset dialed kilograms.Here are the most common ones:
- sit on a strict diet;
- begin to starve;
- sit on a light diet;
- little to limit the consumption of food;
- increase physical activity;
- enter the fasting days.
If holidays were tightened, and the body began to get used to overeating, a sharp transition to starvation or a strict diet can cause more harm than tangible benefits, because hunger causes the body to stock up with fat, delaying its not whe
What can I eat when unloading days after the holidays?
Easy Diet is quite acceptable, but to start it immediately is not necessary.You must first give your body time to clean up and restore the stomach and intestines after overload.It is better to introduce some restrictions in food, and only then go to the track or conducting a diet fasting days.
to restore the body's overloaded and go to a normal diet or unloading days should be limited to:
Sugar can be painless, and even with the use of honey to replace, and one hour before a meal drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of lemon juice.Eat better more often, but the portions should be reduced by about half.Let in the diet will be more fruits, cooked vegetables, fermented milk products, dietary meat, juices and decoctions of herbs.Even these simple steps can give the desired result.If after two weeks the problem is still relevant, then we have to go easy diet or unloading days.
Light diet may well be more short-lived and, if replacing carbohydrate foods for fruits, greens and cooked vegetables: beets, carrots, zucchini, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, celery, asparagus, lemons.
To get rid of accumulated kilos can use several other methods:
- reduce the amount of food for dinner;
- use night lighter products (vegetable soups, stews, eggs, lean ham);
- move the dinner for an hour or two earlier.
With such an attitude to the last food intake lunch and dinner may be conventional.
For those who recovered due to excessive consumption of sweet and fatty, enough for two weeks to exclude them from the diet, and weight to normal.For those who lead an active lifestyle, enough for two weeks to halve the usual portion.
If these measures do not yield the desired results, it is necessary to enter the fasting days.One or two a week is usually sufficient.On such days, it is not necessary to starve.In accordance with the state of health, you can choose any one low-calorie product: kefir, buckwheat, rice, apples, low-fat meat.Discharge day should help the body to cleanse the bowel by not have time to digest the food, so food on this day take a fractional, small portions.All the daily ration should not be more than a thousand calories, and the amount of fluid intake should be more than usual.
Fasting days after the holidays can be:
- apple (half to two kilograms of fresh or baked apples are divided into five or six servings);
- buckwheat (buckwheat poured a glass in the evening in a thermos and poured boiling water, morning porridge is ready, eat small portions, can be washed down with yogurt);
- Kefir (up to two liters of low-fat yogurt can add herbs and cucumber, chopped in a blender);
- yogurt (eight to ten cans of low-fat natural bio yogurt with no additives and sugar eaten in an hour or a little more);vegetables (any vegetable soups, boiled, preferably with cabbage, meat-free and salt, but it is possible with seasonings);
- on dried fruits (apricots and prunes are washed, brewed with boiling water until completely tender, divided into five portions).
Options fasting days can be set, but it should be remembered that in the remaining days of meals should be balanced, and often better to eat small portions.Do not forget about regular physical activity, a visit to the bath or sauna.